Waterlollies Waterlollies

You made me login

Ok, so I haven't logged in for a while now, but your movie MADE me login to comment... again... well done! As usual your skills in drawing water and animating motion, lighting etc etc amaze me. I believe you are a great artist and inspiration for many artists. I gave you a 9 because I think Bitey didn't 'evolve' as well as the other creatures and the enviroment of Brackenwood. I think it has to do with the way he is drawn. Anyway, keep up the good work, I'll be, as always, waiting for more Brackenwood tales.

Greetings!

Lost Rhapsody Lost Rhapsody

HAHAHA

OMFG what where you thinking? Lol:P
I like it very much (especially the baby part), thanks for the good laugh

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP03 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP03

What all previous ppl said and more maybe?

I also think you brought back the TMNT in its rights with this flash movie, I was a fan of them when I was a little kid, but the new episode suck (but guys, maybe we're getting a bit mature for that shit). I liked the art and I didnt really mind u used some positions 5 6 7 or 8 times, DBZ is full of that crap.
I also agree about the shadows, that was awsome, great job.
You also made each character an other personality and that was very well visible.
The only thing I think you could change are the fights, maybe you could do some more kicks and punches and some scenes in which the turtles are playing with the foot ninjas, toying them around etc.
Anyway good job, and I really really really want you to hurry up with the next one! So why are you reading this? DRAW, ANIMATE, ENTERTAIN US ONCE MORE!

Kingdom Fire Demo Kingdom Fire Demo

Hahaha

I noticed when I sold all my items the guy was naked 8-) haha Nice game, I can see you put a lot of work in it, maybe some better graphics and style could make his game awsome

Nemo responds:

Thanks for the review! I needed to have some realism in the game, and taking off your clothes was the perfect way to fit it in... I guess. I'm glad you liked it!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Well

Great game, but also some bugs, I REALLY REALLY REALLY like the music and physics great game!:)

ps I hate kids, so i liked throwing the kids in front of the cars, thank you

Viviparous Dumpling Viviparous Dumpling

Wo damn...

Very addictive, smooth gameplay and most of all FUN! Make more please, this is great... maybe you could make a version where you move with keyboard keys ;) GREAT!