Waterlollies Waterlollies

You made me login

Ok, so I haven't logged in for a while now, but your movie MADE me login to comment... again... well done! As usual your skills in drawing water and animating motion, lighting etc etc amaze me. I believe you are a great artist and inspiration for many artists. I gave you a 9 because I think Bitey didn't 'evolve' as well as the other creatures and the enviroment of Brackenwood. I think it has to do with the way he is drawn. Anyway, keep up the good work, I'll be, as always, waiting for more Brackenwood tales.

Greetings!

Lost Rhapsody Lost Rhapsody

HAHAHA

OMFG what where you thinking? Lol:P
I like it very much (especially the baby part), thanks for the good laugh

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP03 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP03

What all previous ppl said and more maybe?

I also think you brought back the TMNT in its rights with this flash movie, I was a fan of them when I was a little kid, but the new episode suck (but guys, maybe we're getting a bit mature for that shit). I liked the art and I didnt really mind u used some positions 5 6 7 or 8 times, DBZ is full of that crap.
I also agree about the shadows, that was awsome, great job.
You also made each character an other personality and that was very well visible.
The only thing I think you could change are the fights, maybe you could do some more kicks and punches and some scenes in which the turtles are playing with the foot ninjas, toying them around etc.
Anyway good job, and I really really really want you to hurry up with the next one! So why are you reading this? DRAW, ANIMATE, ENTERTAIN US ONCE MORE!

The USSJ3 Brolly Saga 3 The USSJ3 Brolly Saga 3

Ok, since I know you didn't traced or used samples

Well, last time I thought you traced, because the images and angles really looked as-if traced or samples were used. So, that makes the graphics a whole lot better. The style is copied (ofcourse) so just a 4 for that. I do like the sound, I think it's hard to get good voices, so I guess it's ok. Violence hmm... ofcourse DBZ is a bit based on violence it could be more violent in my opinion, but it isn't a spoof... I'm thinkin about making a violent spoof now, so thanks for that. I liked the part with Krillen and Jajirobi (if I'm correct in the names), a bit humor was a good choice.... and a question: Why cant ppl that dont like dbz watch this? Cause ppl that do like dbz would give you a higher score? Thats stupid, feedback is part of the game right? I dont like dbz (anymore) but even though good work and make more;)

The USSJ3 Brolly Saga 2 The USSJ3 Brolly Saga 2

Man that was... stolen

You downlaoded images of the internet and traced them didn't you? I recognize many of the poses and expressions, or maybe you're that good in drawing DBZ. Anyway I liked it for DBZ fan work, because there aren't any good ones around and I guess this one could be number one Flash DBZ of the univers, congratulations.
I used to like DBZ, just because of the 'next time in Dragonball Z' I stopped watching;) So, good work overall

Majin-Ryan responds:

Thanks for the review, but i can assure you i never traced, i mean why do people think someone can draw something and it looks good, and then people instantly think it's traced? =S

The Immigrant The Immigrant

MTV? I dont think so

Can't believe ppl like this, I see absolutely no way this is goin to be on MTV, but hey, if I'm wrong, please mail me.
I do like the rap, I dont like rap, but I like this one for what it is.
Maybe another animation would do the trick... sorry try again

*Sorry that I'm so harsh, maybe I shouldn't, but I wanna be honest and I want to act like a dick today

Little Inspiration Little Inspiration

Dude that was stupid:S

Hmm, wel altough I find it a very bad stupid flash the part with 'Dude, you're fired' made my day, so thanks 'bout that.
It was a bit short but to the point and you made it to frontpage so I guess it's ok, peace

XIN Session 15 XIN Session 15

Well...

I guess the story and voices make it good, but the drawing and fighting moves just 'suck':S Sorry 'bout that, but after so many sessions of XIN the drawing style doesn't seem to be improved that much, tough that would make this series even better... if you need some help I'd be glad to help;)

The Mad Cow The Mad Cow

Great! BUT...

Man, you didn't forget all cows are females did you?
Great flash, ofcourse not based on reality, but that little thing would have make it a bit better and I'd give you a 10. Anyway, keep up the good work, I wanna see more!

21 OClockStreetTheMovie 1 21 OClockStreetTheMovie 1